فاند دکتری دانشگاه آیندهوو هلند
موضوع: اثرات باد بر سیستم های فتوولتائیک یکپارچه ساختمان در مناطق شهری
زیر نظر: dr. Hamid Montazeri
حوزه های مرتبط:
- مهندسی مکانیک
- مهندسی عمران
- مهندسی سازه
- رشته های مرتبط
امتیازات و مزایا:
- ماهانه ۲۴۳۴ تا ۳۱۱۱ یورو (ناخالص)
- حقوق اولیه ۲٫۴۳۴ یورو در ماه و سال اول و افزایش به ۳٫۱۱۱ یورو در ماه در سال چهارم و سایر تسهیلات ویژه
- تمام وقت
- به مدت ۴ سال
- تجربه در زمینه دینامیک سیالات محاسباتی و زمینه قوی در مکانیک سیالات و انتقال حرارت.
- مدرک کارشناسی ارشد در شما مهندسی مکانیک ، مهندسی حرارتی، مهندسی عمران، مهندسی سازه یا رشته مهندسی مرتبط.
- مهارت های ارتباطی خوب.
- مسلط به زبان انگلیسی و مهارت های نوشتاری و گفتاری مسلط هستید. .
- ارسال کاورلتر
- ارسال سی وی
- ارسال توصیه نامه
- ارسال ریزنمرات کارشناسی و کارشناسی ارشد
- یک نسخه کپی از پایانامه ارشد
- مدرک آزمون های تافل یا ایلتس
لینک اپلای: وارد شوید
مکاتبه و پرسش و پاسخ:
مهلت اپلای: ۱۴۰۰٫۰۷٫۲۳
- Department(s) : Built Environment
- Strategic area(s) : Energy
- Date off: ۱۵/۱۰/۲۰۲۱
Knowledge of wind effects on building-integrated solar energy systems is essential for research on their electrical/thermal performance and unforeseen damage due to wind loading. This research aims to enhance fundamental knowledge on the complex interaction between wind and building-integrated solar energy systems in urban areas. The focus will be on: (i) building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV), (ii) building-integrated conventional thermal/photovoltaics (T/BIPV), and (iii) building-integrated nano-based thermal/photovoltaics systems.
The impact of different meteorological conditions (e.g., wind speed, wind direction, etc.) and urban geometry parameters (e.g., building height variation, plan area density, etc.) will be investigated. Both normal operating conditions and extreme wind conditions will be considered. Special attention will be directed to wind effects on spatial temperature variations in module level and PV cell level.
Given the complexities involved in analyzing unsteady wind and its interaction with BIPVs (T/BIPVs), experimental research in an atmospheric boundary layer wind tunnel (ABLWT) will be combined with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations, exploiting the synergy between the two approaches. A specific focus will be on the correct representation of the high-frequency and low-frequency dynamic effects of the wind in the ABLWT.
Given the importance of time-dependent analysis for the dynamic effects of wind on BIPVs (T/BIPVs), state‐of‐the‐art CFD simulations using Large Eddy Simulation (LES) and Scale-Adaptive Simulation (SAS) will be implemented. Based on the obtained experimental and numerical results, metamodels will be developed for performance prediction and optimization of BIPV systems.
This research contributes to the design, optimization and production of decentralized renewable energy generation solutions and accurate forecasting of the power generation of building-integrated solar systems that can reduce the impact of uncertainty on the grid and improve system reliability.
The PhD candidate will be hosted at the Building Physics group in the Department of the Built Environment at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in the Netherlands. As this research project is tied to the Eindhoven Institute for Renewable Energy Systems (EIRES), successful integration of the PhD candidate in EIRES is expected. Besides research, the candidate is expected to be involved in the educational tasks (teaching and supervising MS students).
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following requirements:
- You are a talented and enthusiastic young researcher.
- You are creative, ambitious, hard-working and persistent.
- You have experience with computational fluid dynamics and a strong background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- You have an MS. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, or a related engineering discipline.
- You have good communicative skills and the attitude to successfully contribute to the work of a research team.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. If your degree is not from an English-spoken program, proof of proficiency in English (IELTS or internet-based TOEFL) must be included in your application.
Conditions of employment
- A meaningful job in a dynamic and ambitious university with the possibility to present your work at international conferences.
- Full-time employment for four years, with an intermediate evaluation (go/no-go) after nine months.
- To develop your teaching skills, you will spend 10% of your employment on teaching tasks.
- To support you during your PhD and prepare you for the rest of your career, you will make a Training and Supervision plan, and you will have free access to a personal development program for PhD students (PROOF program).
- A gross monthly salary and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy, maternity leave, partially paid parental leave) in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- The gross starting salary amounts to €۲,۴۳۴ per month based on a 38-hour working week, and will increase to €۳,۱۱۱ from the fourth year onwards (salary scale P).
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- Should you come from abroad and comply with certain conditions, you can make use of the so-called ‘۳۰% facility’, which permits you not to pay tax on 30% of your salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
- Family-friendly initiatives are in place, such as an international spouse program, and excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities
Information and application
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact
dr. Hamid Montazeri, h.montazeri[at]tue.nl.
For information about terms of employment, click here or contact HRServices.BE[at]tue.nl.
Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs to find out more about working at TU/e!
If you are interested, we invite you to apply as soon as possible by using the ‘apply now’ button.
NOTE: We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter (1-page max), which explains why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, which includes a list of three persons (name, affiliation, and contact information) who are willing to provide letters of reference.
- Transcripts of BSc and MSc degrees.
- A copy of your MSc thesis (in original language).
- Proof of English language skill (TOEFL/ IELST).
You can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If you have more than 5 documents, you will have to combine them. All documents should be provided in English and pdf format.
We look forward to your application. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Promising candidates will be contacted by email and will be invited for online interviews.