بورسیه آکادمی دیپلماتیک
دانشگاه ADA آذربایجان (آکادمی دیپلماتیک آذربایجان) از اعطای تعدادی فاند تحصیلی مقطع لیسانس برای علاقمندان به تحصیل در آذربایجان خبر داده است که به شرح ذیل می باشد.
مقطع بورسیه تحصیلی ارایه شده
مدارک مورد نیاز
- ترجمه رسمی دپیلم دبیرستان و ریز نمرات (۱۲ سال)
- سی وی یا رزومه
- عکس جدید
- انگیزه نامه (نباید بیشتر از ۴۰۰ کلمه باشد)
- نمره آزمون
پوشش ۱۰۰% شهریه تحصیلی
آخرین مهلت ثبت نام بورسیه
رشته های تحصیلی ارایه شده
- International Studies
- Public Affairs
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Azerbaijan and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to score 700 on SEC exams and maintain a minimum 3.0 semesters GPA or successfully pass the EAPP year. In some cases, students need to score 650 or above on SEC exams.
Azerbaijani citizens applying through SEC are encouraged to take one of the English proficiency exams during their high school years. Those scoring minimum requirements will be exempt from the English for Academic Purposes Program (EAPP) upon admission to ADA University. By doing so, they can reduce their undergraduate studies from one semester to one year.
Minimum requirements for EAPP exemption:
- Minimum 6.0 in IELTS Academic or
- ۷۵ in IBT or
- ۵۰ in PTE Academic or
- ۶۰ in ADA University English Proficiency Test
A student’s high school record and results of a standardized test are a predictor of academic success in ADA University. In addition, standardized tests ensure the impartiality and transparency of our admission. Citizens of Azerbaijan interested in our undergraduate programs have an option to apply with either SEC or SAT test scores.
If you are applying with SEC (State Examination Center) test results, you must submit ADA University Online Application Form and complete SEC application process.
- Minimum score of 300 is required in SEC Test for Group I
- Minimum score of 400 is required in SEC Test for Group II and III
Currently, ADA University offers degree programs that fall under Group I, II and III in SEC tests.
To apply with SAT test results, you must complete application process of ADA University and State Examination Center before June 15, 2020. Currently we do not admit to Law program (LLB) with SAT test results.
ADA University Application process
You are required to meet below SAT and English language requirements and submit ADA University Online Application Form and its attachments.
- Minimum 1200 in SAT I.
- Minimum 600 out of 800 in the SAT I Mathematics section. Required from those applying to Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration and Economics majors.
- Minimum 6.0 in IELTS Academic or 75 in IBT or 50 in PTE Academic.
All SAT scores must be sent electronically before the deadline to ADA University (Code:7799).
State Examination Center Application process
You are required to complete SEC application process: 1. Submit SEC online application form; 2. Send SAT scores to SEC electronically (Code: 7876); 3. Submit printed SEC application and SAT scores to Please follow updates by State Examination Center for the updates on their application process.